What is a cookie or tracker?
A cookie or tracer is a piece of information deposited on your terminal (computer, cell phone, tablet) by the server of the visited site.
This information is stored on your terminal in a text file that a server accesses to read and record information.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies, which disappear as soon as you leave the site;
- permanent cookies, which remain on your terminal equipment until their lifetime expires, or until you delete them using your browser's functions.
You are informed that, during your visits to this site, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.
Other types of tracking devices may also be used, such as invisible pixels, also known as web beacons. These take the form of tiny graphic images and may be placed on the site or in an e-mail. Their function is to collect technical and activity information (for example, the date and time a page is consulted) or to enable the deposit of a third-party cookie.
The term "cookie" or "tracer" covers :
- http cookies ;
- flash cookies ;
- invisible pixels or "web bugs";
- identifiers generated by software or operating systems.
What types of cookies are used?
Statistical cookies help CALEBASSE, by collecting and communicating information anonymously, to understand how visitors interact with the website.
|_clck||Microsoft Clarity||Stores information about how visitors use the website.||1 year||Cookie|
|_clsk||Microsoft Clarity||Stores information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report on how the website is performing.||1 day||Cookie|
|_cltk||Microsoft Clarity||Stores information about how visitors use the website.||Session|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Hotjar||Detects a user's first page view session.||1 day||Cookie|
|_hjFirstSeen||Hotjar||Identifies the first session of a new user.||1 day||Cookie|
|hjIncludedInSessionSample||Hotjar||Determines whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by your site's daily session limit.||1 day||Cookie|
|hjSession||Hotjar||Keeps the data of the current session and ensures that subsequent requests in the session window are assigned to the same session.||1 day||Cookie|
|_hjSessionUser||Hotjar||Defines when a user first arrives at a page and Ensures that data from subsequent visits to the same site are attributed to the same user ID.||1 year||Cookie|
|c.gif||Microsoft clarity||Tracks a user's visits to our website.||Session||Pixel|
|CLID||Microsoft clarity||Identifies the first time Clarity saw this user on any site using Clarity||1 year||Cookie|
|collect||Google analytics||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior and tracks the user across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through websites. The aim is to display advertisements that are relevant and interesting to the individual user.
|_fbp||Used to save and track visits to the site.||3 months|
|_uetsid||Bing||Allows you to communicate with a user who has previously visited our website.||Persistent|
|_uetsid_exp||Bing||Contains the expiration date of the cookie with the corresponding name.||Persistent|
|_uetvid||Bing||Used to track visitors across multiple websites in order to present relevant ads based on the visitor's preferences.||Persistent|
|_uetvid||Bing||Used to track visitors across multiple websites in order to present relevant ads based on the visitor's preferences.||1 year|
|_uetvid_exp||Bing||Contains the expiration date of the cookie with the corresponding name.||Persistent|
|ANONCHK||Microsoft clarity||Records data about visitors from multiple visits and multiple websites.||1 day|
|eng_mt||taboola||Tracks the conversion rate between the user and the website's banner ads. It allows to optimize the relevance of the ads on the site.||Persistent|
|MR||Bing||Used to track visitors across multiple websites, in order to present ads relevant to the visitor's preferences.||7 days|
|MUID||Microsoft clarity||Enables user tracking by synchronizing the user ID across multiple Microsoft domains.||1 year|
|pagead/landing||Collects visitor behavior data from multiple websites to present more relevant ads.||Session||Pixel|
|SM||Microsoft clarity||Stores a unique identifier that recognizes the user's device during recurring visits recurring visits to websites using the same ad network.||Session|
|SRM_B||Bing||Tracks the user's interaction with the website's search bar function. This data may be used to present the user with relevant products or services.||1 year|
What are the purposes of these cookies?
Certain cookies, known as session cookies, are present to enable your connection to the site and its display. These technical cookies are based on CALEBASSE's legitimate interests and are deposited as soon as you arrive on the site to provide you with a secure, high-quality service.
Other cookies are used to memorize your preferences, improve the presentation of our site and information relating to the services offered (thus aiming to make this information more relevant according to your preferences) when other cookies aim to display advertisements that are relevant.
The deposit of these cookies on your terminal is based on your consent and are implemented in order to :
- Measure and analyze the number of visitors to and use of the site, its sections and services, enabling us to carry out studies and improve the interest and ergonomics of the site and our services;
- memorize your browser's display preferences (language used, display settings, operating system used, etc.) and adapt the presentation of the site during your visits, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal equipment contains and that are used for browsing our site;
- To store information relating, for example, to a form you have filled in or a service (registration, access to your account) or information you have chosen (services subscribed to, contents of your basket);
- Allow access to reserved and personal areas of the site or our services, such as your personal account, thanks to identifiers or personal data concerning you previously communicated, allowing you, where applicable, to access personalized content;
- To adapt the advertising content inserted on the site to your interests and behavior; to adapt and send you personalized advertising specifically intended for you by electronic canvassing or by display on your terminal equipment within advertising spaces containing cookies that we issue; this thanks to the personal data that you communicate to us in particular when registering or accessing one of our services and its use, to which we associate cookies;
- Measure the impact of commercial prospecting campaigns;
- Measure your level of engagement with their content and provide you with personalized content.
Can you configure cookies and trackers yourself?
You can deactivate the cookies to which you have consented at any time, free of charge, using the deactivation options available to you via the "Manage your cookies" tab on the site. You also have the option of setting your own parameters for depositing cookies and tracers on your terminal.
In this respect, you can :
- either systematically save all cookies issued by the website you visit; in principle, this setting is active by default on your computer;
In this case, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services, due to the impossibility for our services to record or consult the cookies that you have decided to delete or refuse.
- You can either configure your browser to accept or reject the various cookies that may be offered to you on a regular basis.
Depending on your preference and the browser you are using, you will need to go to the appropriate page to configure your computer:
For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/ For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies For Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy For Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/?s=cookies&product=latest
Are third-party cookies stored on your terminal?
Third-party cookies are cookies that may be placed on your terminal by third-party companies when you click on the icons of third-party websites accessible via our site.
We have no control over the collection by third-party websites of information relating to your browsing on our site and possibly associated with other data held by them.