What is a cookie?
When you visit the site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on the site may be recorded in text files called "cookies", installed on your browser. Cookies are used to recognize your browser for the duration of the validity of the cookie concerned and to send back to the site certain information (for example, a session identifier or the choice of language).
Only the issuer of the cookie concerned is likely to read or modify the information contained in it.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave the site;
- permanent cookies that remain on your terminal equipment until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using the functions of your browser.
You are informed that, during your visits to this site, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.
Other types of tracking devices may also be used, such as web beacons. These are tiny graphic images that can be placed on the site or in an e-mail. Their function is to collect technical information (e.g., your IP address or the type of device you are using) and information about your activity (e.g., the date and time you visit a page) or to enable the placement of a third-party cookie to send this information back to a server.
Thus, the term "cookie" or "tracker" covers :
- http cookies
- flash cookies
- invisible pixels or "web bugs
- identifiers generated by a software or an operating system
What types of cookies are used ?
Statistical cookies help website owners, through the collection and communication of information in an anonymous manner, to understand how visitors interact with websites.
|_clck||Microsoft Clarity||Stores information about how visitors use the website.||1 year||Cookie|
|_clsk||Microsoft Clarity||Stores information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report on how the website is performing.||1 day||Cookie|
|_cltk||Microsoft Clarity||Stores information about how visitors use the website.||Session|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Hotjar||Detects a user's first page view session.||1 day||Cookie|
|_hjFirstSeen||Hotjar||Identifies the first session of a new user.||1 day||Cookie|
|hjIncludedInSessionSample||Hotjar||Determines whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by your site's daily session limit.||1 day||Cookie|
|hjSession||Hotjar||Keeps the data of the current session and ensures that subsequent requests in the session window are assigned to the same session.||1 day||Cookie|
|_hjSessionUser||Hotjar||Defines when a user first arrives at a page and Ensures that data from subsequent visits to the same site are attributed to the same user ID.||1 year||Cookie|
|c.gif||Microsoft clarity||Tracks a user's visits to our website.||Session||Pixel|
|CLID||Microsoft clarity||Identifies the first time Clarity saw this user on any site using Clarity||1 year||Cookie|
|collect||Google analytics||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior and tracks the user across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through websites. The goal is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to the individual user and therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
|_fbp||Used to save and track visits to the site.||3 months|
|_uetsid||Bing||Allows you to communicate with a user who has previously visited our website.||Persistent|
|_uetsid_exp||Bing||Contains the expiration date of the cookie with the corresponding name.||Persistent|
|_uetvid||Bing||Used to track visitors across multiple websites in order to present relevant ads based on the visitor's preferences.||Persistent|
|_uetvid||Bing||Used to track visitors across multiple websites in order to present relevant ads based on the visitor's preferences.||1 year|
|_uetvid_exp||Bing||Contains the expiration date of the cookie with the corresponding name.||Persistent|
|ANONCHK||Microsoft clarity||Records data about visitors from multiple visits and multiple websites.||1 day|
|eng_mt||taboola||Tracks the conversion rate between the user and the website's banner ads. It allows to optimize the relevance of the ads on the site.||Persistent|
|MR||Bing||Used to track visitors across multiple websites, in order to present ads relevant to the visitor's preferences.||7 days|
|MUID||Microsoft clarity||Enables user tracking by synchronizing the user ID across multiple Microsoft domains.||1 year|
|pagead/landing||Collects visitor behavior data from multiple websites to present more relevant ads.||Session||Pixel|
|SM||Microsoft clarity||Stores a unique identifier that recognizes the user's device during recurring visits recurring visits to websites using the same ad network.||Session|
|SRM_B||Bing||Tracks the user's interaction with the website's search bar function. This data may be used to present the user with relevant products or services.||1 year|
What is the purpose of data collection?
Some cookies are essential to the use of the site, others allow to optimize the use of the site and to personalize the displayed contents, so the cookies allow :
- to measure and analyze the frequentation and the use of the site, of its sections and services proposed, allowing us to carry out studies and to improve the interest and the ergonomics of the site and our services;
- to memorize your browser's display preferences (language used, display settings, operating system used, etc.) and to adapt the presentation of the site during your visits, according to the hardware and software for displaying or reading that your terminal equipment contains and that are used for browsing our site;
- to memorize information relating, for example, to a form that you have filled out or to a service (registration, access to your account) or information that you have chosen (services subscribed to, contents of your basket);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of the site or our services, such as your personal account, thanks to identifiers or personal data concerning you previously communicated, allowing you, if necessary, to access personalized content;
- to implement security measures;
- to limit the number of advertisements displayed;
- to adapt the advertising content inserted on the site to your interests and behaviour;
- to adapt and send you personalized advertising specifically intended for you by electronic canvassing or by displaying it on your terminal equipment within advertising spaces containing cookies that we issue; this is thanks to the personal data that you communicate to us, in particular when you register or access one of our services and its use, to which we link the cookies that we issue.
- when you access a third-party site containing advertising spaces displaying one of our advertisements, to send you this advertisement, which may be sent to you via the recognition of one of our cookies that we have previously placed on your browser. These cookies may be set by our technical service providers and used by them.
In addition, web beacons placed on the site are used to track your activity for the purpose of :
- analytical evaluation of the use of the site ;
- advertising ;
- auditing and reporting;
- content personalization.
Web beacons placed on emails are used to track certain behaviors of yours, such as opening the email or clicking on a link within the email, in order to:
- measure the impact of commercial prospecting campaigns;
- measure your level of engagement with their content and provide you with personalized content.
The Google Analytics service used for our site allows us to count visitors and identify how they use the site. It is a statistical tool that allows Calebasse to improve its website by taking into account the needs of visitors.
The data generated by these cookies concern :
- your use of the site, such as the pages you visited;
- your IP address in order to determine the city of connection. This data is immediately anonymized after localization and is not communicated to Google.
Sharing your terminal use
If your terminal is used by more than one person, and where a single terminal has more than one browser, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements directed to your terminal equipment correspond to your own use of that terminal equipment and not to that of another user of that terminal equipment.
Sharing with others the use of your terminal equipment and configuring your browser settings with respect to cookies and other tracers is your free choice and responsibility.
During your first visit to our site, you will be offered the opportunity to accept or decline the use of certain cookies.
Similarly, when you accept the deposit of cookies, a consent cookie is set.
The refusal or consent cookies must remain on your terminal equipment. You can change your choices at any time by going to "Manage your cookies".